Paper Plate Rainbows
Paper Plate Rainbow Craft
You Will Need:
- A paper plate
- Optional: Stickers & glitter
- Cut out the center of your paper plate, set it aside so you can use it later
- Cut the outer rim in half, leaving an arch shaped rainbow
- Using your markers and any other coloring materials you may have, add the colors of the rainbow.
- The usual order is Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet but your rainbow can be any combination of colors that you like
- Draw two clouds of any shape on the center of the paper plate
- Cut out the clouds and paste them at the ends of your rainbow.
- As always, I encourage you make this craft your own. Put your own personal touch on it. There is no wrong way to do this craft, it’s your artwork so it’s amazing!